Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Schedule this!

I love my Google Calendar I used it more for my College and Career Business but after watching this video and reading the Organizing Junkie post I realized that I need to use it more. Go check it out. Heck schedule it in your google calendar to do it!  Let me know what you learn!


Watch this week’s Twirl to learn to see why gCal and I have a standing appointment.
Digitwirl is the weekly web show that offers simple solutions to modern day problems. In 3 minutes, Digitwirl brings busy women the very best time, money, and sanity-saving technology, and then teaches them how to use it, step-by-step. Digitwirl was created by technology lifestyle expert Carley Knobloch, who uses lots of technology to manage her busy life as mom of two and entrepreneur. Become a subscriber to get weekly show alerts and exclusive deals at Digitwirl.com, or follow Digitwirl on Twitter at @digitwirl.



I also follow this blog to get these great ideas: Organizing Junkie. As my mom always says: Surround yourself with amazing people and you will no choice but to be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment