Sunday, September 11, 2011

Shaking it up! Vi Shapes Shakes with a twist

I have been on the shakes for 15 days now. I have lost a total of 8 pounds. To note: I am 5'8" and have 2 kids who I adore. My youngest, Charleigh was born September 13, 2010.  With my pregnancy with Charleigh, I gained 64 pounds. One day, my mom mention these shakes to help me with energy...I was more interested in staying awake then losing weight. 

I gave it a try and now wow...I want to spread it to the world. My husbands has lost 16 pounds in two week, my mom a total of 18 pounds and many many more successful stories. 
On Sundays, I seem to set my goals for the week. For many of you know, my little hometown of Magnolia, Texas has been in a whirlwind because of the wildfires that tried to take over our town. I am proud to report that tomorrow, Monday, we will finally go back to school and I look forward to being back with my students!

So now what? I wanted to try a different shake every day. I have been just adding chocolate to it and running out of the house. Today, I start my a shake a day with flavor! 
Strawberry Shape Up Flavor Mix in, 6 ounces of milk
1/2 cup of frozen pineapples, 2 scoops of Vi Shape Shakes

In the Blender

Oops made a very big cup of it! 

My weight today 9-11-11
Yes I will never forget 9/11/01. 

Learn how you can lose weight, make money and feel like you are on top of the world again, check it out http://jcsquared.myvi.net

Also, email me at ourgreatestcatch@yahoo.com to try 5 shakes for $12. 

No comments:

Post a Comment